Thursday, April 12, 2012

When I grow up....

Yesterday, as we made up some homemade bread, Danny declared to me that he wants to be a baker when he grows up.  Well, a baker AND a race car driver, but I already knew about the racer.  He's been talking about that for weeks since he took out a book on stock cars from the library.

Not to be left out, Charlotte said, "I want to be a baker, too!"

Then, she made the following list of some of the things she wants to be when she grows up:

Teacher
Mom
Actor (because apparently, according to Char, actors stand on their heads, which I admit, would be rather cool!)
Baker
Chef
Trash truck driver
Doctor
Triscuit/Candy/Mini-Wheat seller

and the best one?

Toy Owner

Hmmm...I wonder if that would fall under the Recreation Management major in college...

4 comments:

Elle said...

Toy owner sounds like a fantastic gig! I doubt there would be many bad days with a job like that.

Sprite's Keeper said...

i think toy owner is a job you can never retire from. :-)

Aka Super Mommy said...

When I grow up I want to be a Toy Owner too.. :) By the way, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.:) http://thedancingpenguin.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

Mom2LittleMiss said...

I worked with a guy like that... every year he had a Christmas party and visiting his house was a huge treat. He had pinball machines, video games, every superhero collectible ever made, a full-sized pop-corn machine, and he cooked the most amazing food. Yet, somehow, he was till single ;-)