Friday, March 23, 2012

Ryan Gosling--the water edition

I am enjoying this Special Needs Ryan Gosling meme probably more than is healthy.  But, honestly this couldn't have come at a better time.  The last month and a half have been very overwhelming and stressful for me. A chance to laugh along with other special needs moms who totally get what I am going through has been surprisingly cathartic for me. 

Check out more of the Ryan Gosling memes at Adventures in Extreme Parenthood, the blog of the hilariously funny Sunday Stillwell.  If you need a laugh this week, Ryan Gosling can provide.  





Don't you just love a man who will take charge?



I hope we're not the only ones who think a trip to the pool eliminates the need for bathtime......  Before you judge, keep in mind that hair washing time in my family sounds like a torture session at Abu Ghraib.

10 comments:

AutismWonderland said...

HA!!! Good ones!!

Yes - a few episodes of Big Bang Theory does wonders for me too :D

Sorry you're having a stressful month. I can relate. Here's hoping it gets better - HUGS!

Lizbeth said...

patty---those are good!!! I thinkg we should all go out for drinks and forget about this past week. Gaw, that man is just HOT!!!

Maria D. said...

OH! OH! I wanna join Ryan's aquatic therapy group! Please?!
Thanks for the laugh! (And hairwashing sessions here are VERY similar! Hence the buzzed haircuts my boys are currently sporting!)

Flannery said...

I think I could also use some aquatic therapy with Ryan!!!

Marsupial Mama said...

I *really* empathize with the hair washing thing. And hair cutting. Anything head-realated really. Thanks, these were great!

Karen V. said...

Oh the hair washing! It is like the torture chamber isn't it? And a little of this kind of aquatic therapy could really change that! ;)

Sunday said...

Chlorine kills EVERYTHING so that totally counts as a bath in my book!

MamaMeerkat said...

These are great! Mine is not a fan of having her hair washed either.

Tiffany said...

Bazinga!! Those were awesome. :)

Julia Roberts said...

Who needs a bath really?