Friday, March 2, 2012

Ryan Gosling meme

A few weeks ago, Sunday from Adventures in Extreme Parenthood seriously made my day with a Ryan Gosling Special Needs meme. I laughed so hard when I read it that I actually went back to it multiple times because it lightened my mood so much.

So, I'm super excited that Sunday is encouraging other bloggers to join in the hilarity. She gives out a picture of Ryan Gosling and anyone who wants to make a poster can join in the carnival.

Click on the image below to see all the other bloggers who have joined in. Their contributions are hysterical!




Bil actually made this one for me. We've had a rough week, which included some very invalidating comments thrown my way. So, here's what Ryan has to say about that:




10 comments:

Sunday said...

Okay, THIS...this is awesome and I know exactly how you feel!

True story!

goodfountain said...

Funny. And i like how you pretend that you go back to the Ryan Gosling posts because it lightens your mood. Right, yes, it's because Ryan is so HILARIOUS that we keep reading these memes. Mmm hmm.

AutismWonderland said...

O M G!! I totally get this! And I laughed so hard because I get it...

That's what makes this meme so great.

debi9kids said...

You tell them Ryan!
Amen!

LOVE this!

Stimey said...

Love it. I hear you too. I get it.

Stranger Than Fiction aka Yeran said...

Amen!!!

Shell said...

OMG. How I relate. We had a rougher than usual day one day last week and not only was it hard, but we had an audience. It was so frustrating.

Tanis said...

I am loving all of these! And you tell 'em!

Heather said...

Ryan rocks! and so do you ;)

Alicia (Dr. Mom) said...

LMAO! Oh, that Ryan knows how to tell it like it is! ;) I love Sunday and love these memes!