Friday, November 12, 2010

Experts

A few months back, I received an email from Hartley Steiner. Hartley from Hartley's Life with 3 Boys. You know, Hartley, who is the award winning author of This is Gabriel Making Sense of School and who has dedicated her blog to SPD and autism awareness and supporting other special needs parents. Yes, this is Hartley, whose blog I have loved since the moment I discovered it. So, I was super excited to be receiving mail from her.

Imagine my surprise when she asked me to be a contributor to her blog. I was really touched and not a little worried that perhaps she had made a mistake. This worry only intensified when I discovered who her other contributors would be. Alysia from Defying Gravity, Caitlin from Welcome to Normal and Michelle from She's Always Write are all bloggers who I admire and respect.

Luckily, Hartley hasn't come to her senses and decided that I don't fit in with these super talented and intelligent women, because I love contributing to her blog!

Today is my first post over at HLW3B. You can check it out here:

Hartley's Life with 3 Boys

3 comments:

Alysia said...

awwww - killing each other with kindness!! :-) You know I only have the utmost respect for you and your writing. Your post today was awesome. (left you a comment there too!)
so happy to be in your company.

alysia

Kelly said...

So pleased for you, Patty! You are such a wonderful writer!

Heather said...

You certainly deserve to be up there with the rest of them. I adore your blog! Congrats to you:)