Saturday, October 31, 2009

halloween, wall-e style















Here's a picture of Danny in his Wall-E costume, which I am proud to point out, is 100% recycled materials. No money was spent in the acquisition of this costume . We had so much fun making it, and Danny actually wore it the entire time we were out, which totally surprised me, as it isn't the most comfortable getup out there. Granted, we only trick or treated for 45 minutes, but it was pretty cold out, and everyone was getting tired.

I would share pics of Charlotte, too, but I don't have any in which her face is covered, and I just don't feel comfortable showing my kids' faces here, since I use their names.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Looks awesome- you did great

Jen said...

Wow...you did a great job!!!

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Wow, that's AWESOME!!! :D

Amy Jane said...

That's awesome, Patty! What are his "rollers" made of? What was Charlotte, again? What about Tommy - did you dress him up?

Mama Zen said...

What a great costume!

Sarah said...

I am way impressed and would like to commission you for next Halloween :)

Mrsbear said...

OMG, that is AMAZING. Really, it's inspired. I love it. You put the store bought costumes to shame.

Jackie said...

This is too cool. I like the idea that you made it out of "garbage" because that just makes it more appropriate! Fabulous job!