Sunday, November 2, 2008

And the winners are....

We finally have our winners selected. Thanks to my husband for making the final decisions. Also, thanks to everyone who participated; you gave my husband and I some much needed entertainment in the evenings once we finally got the kids to bed. And it helped us appreciate our son's quirks a bit more. Bil said at one point, "Danny chews on everything, but at least he doesn't lick the inside of shoes.." Too true.

And a special thank you to anyone who posted about SPD in October or in any other way spread the word. It seems like a lot of information was shared this month, and that's a good thing. So, if the following people could be sure to send me their addresses, I will try to mail out the packages this week. My email address is patty.porch@juno.com.

The grand prize winner is:
colleenfelz
Her prize will include a Willbarger's brush, some theraputty and some girly stuff to pamper herself with.

The runners-up are:
lonestar818

Kia

april

goodfountain

Sorry to those of you who didn't win. It was really a tough decision. I was tempted to go and order more brushes so everyone could win, but I just don't have that kind of dough.

6 comments:

~ April ~ said...

Aww, thanks!

I can't figure out how to email you, and I don't want to post my address publicly, so could you email me at EnchantedDandelions (at) gmail.com so I can get it to you?

I just found your blog last week, and I'm already love it! I look foward to following it!

lonestar818 said...

Cool, thanks!

I think there may have been a little mix-up though, I don't have a daughter, I think colleenfelz has the daughter you described. I have the son who licks all kinds of unusual things... well, *one* of the sons who licks unusual things - judging from the comments I am not alone! LOL.

Like April I'd rather not post my address, can you email me?
3runningincircles [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks!

kia (good enough mama) said...

Yippee! I won! I won!

Well, I almost won! I almost won!

Shellie said...

Congrats to all the winners, your stories were great!

Elizabeth Channel said...

Great giveaway! (All the people who won are cool, too!)

autismfamily said...

Congrats to all winners. I am going to get a brush for my son and see if we can start. I also found a sensory belt on amazon that I want them to try out at school.

Do you listen to the sensory nanny on blog radio Friday mornings?

www.sensorynanny.com